Guide: How to get your SA302 Tax Summary and Tax Year Overview documents

Updated: Jun 30, 2020

If you are self employed or receive income other than your salary, such as rental income, then the lenders will ask for your SA302 Tax Summary document and your Tax Year Overview document. 

If someone does your tax returns you can ask them for the documents.

Otherwise follow the below guide to getting your SA302 Tax Summary and Tax Year Overview document

HMRC SA302 & TYO Instructions
Download PDF • 1.69MB

Compton Financial Services - mortgage brokerage email -

13 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Compton Financial Services Limited is an appointed representative of New Leaf Distribution Ltd which is authorised
and regulated by the financial conduct authority (FCA). FCA number is 460421.
Buy to Lets, Foreign property puchases and Commercial Finance are not usually regulated by the FCA.

This website is aimed at UK residents.